This legal notice governs the use of the website -https://www.globaltank.es, which it owns GLOBALTANK SLU (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Browsing through the THE WEBSITE OWNER website gives you the condition of USER, and implies your full and unconditional acceptance of each of the conditions published in this legal notice, whereby such conditions may be modified without prior notice by THE WEBSITE OWNER, in which case this would be published and notified as early as possible.
(For this reason, we recommend that you read the content carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services offered on this website.)
Furthermore, the user must use the website correctly, in accordance with law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE WEBSITE OWNER and before third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of breaching said obligation.
Any usage other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and in such cases GlobalTank may refuse or withdraw access and use to the site at any time.
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in accordance with Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: GLOBALTANK S.L.U.
- Its registered office is located at: Avda. Europe No. 26 - Pol. Ind. Empordà Intl. - Vilamalla - GIRONA (SPAIN).
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of GIRONA Volume 2747 Folio 171 Section 8 Sheet GI 48900.
You can use the various means of contact below to communicate with us:
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER are considered effective, for all purposes, when they are conducted through the methods detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are open and free to access. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER may restrict the use of certain services offered on its website to those who fill out the corresponding form in advance.
The user guarantees the authenticity of all information that it communicates to THE WEBSITE OWNER and that it is up to date, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations.
The user expressly agrees to use the content and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER appropriately, and to not use them for the following purposes, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content, any content that advocates terrorism, or, in general, anything that is contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce a computer virus into the network or conduct any activities that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical or software systems belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or to obstruct other users’ access to the website and its services through the mass consumption of the digital resources that THE WEBSITE OWNER uses to provide its services.
- Try to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, or, where relevant, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of information belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or publicly communicate any other way, transform or modify content, without the authorization of the holder of such rights, unless it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any kind, or communications for sales purposes or any other business nature without prior request or consent.
All of the website’s content, such as text, photographs, images, icons, technology or software, along with its graphic design and source codes, constitute work whose property belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that any of the rights of use for such are assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the site.
Furthermore, all trademarks, business names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that the use and access to such attributes any kind of right to the user.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the content, and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the rights holder, are prohibited.
Under no circumstances does the establishment of a hyperlink constitute the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website where the hyperlink is set up, without the acceptance and approval of its content and services by THE WEBSITE OWNER.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for how any user uses the materials made available on this website, nor for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is general in nature, and its purpose is merely informative. There is no guarantee in terms of access to all content, nor its comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or current pertinence, nor its suitability or usability for a specific purpose.
Insofar as permitted by legal order, THE WEBSITE OWNER assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of any kind derived from:
The inability to access the website or the lack of accuracy, completeness or current pertinence of content, as well as the existence of flaws or defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, which have been accessed through the website, or of the services offered therein.
The presence of viruses or any other elements in content that can lead to alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic or this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties who infringe on the intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as legislation on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility regarding the information outside of the website and which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user on the existence of other sources that expand on the content offered on this website.
THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the performance or accessibility of linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend that they are visited, and thus it is not responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for any hyperlinks set up by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
If any user or third party deems there to be events or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying such elements and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided on the website does not substitute the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions or acts that are required to be formally published in official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute a sole instrument that vouches for their authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide, with no legally valid purposes.
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current the Spanish legislation. The language used will be Spanish.